Saturday, May 16, 2009

holliday = ??????

i finished reading midin's and jeng's blog!
aaarhh... jeles gila.. best nya budak2 nih...
(wait, Nway, happy belated birthday rayner!) okeh, sambung balik...

i am having my semester break right now.. but as usual, a boring person like me will have nothing else to do other than going for my training and being away from my mom... i mean, my family..

i don't know why the cycle keeps going on until now. since i was in secondary school time, i will spend most of my holiday going for taekwondo training because usually, national tournament will be held during the school break..

it gets even worse when it was in 2004 where i have to spend most of my holiday preparing for SUKMA 2006.(weekends, cuti pertengahan tahun, hujung tahun.. cuti= training* sigh), but eventually, due to my injury and several other issues, i couldnt represent kedah for sukma2006. but, that was in the past and let it be a history.


somehow i feel like the cycle keeps on going like what it used to be. i managed to enjoy my semester break when i was doing my pre tesl.

but, now,doing my bachelor degree, since i was in my first semester, ROTU steals most of my holiday and i will end up having around two weeks to spend on my semsester break.

This semester.

almost the same as the other semester break, i will be away from my family again.
i have to prepare for the Karnival Sukan MASUM 2009 which will be held at UUM, Sintok. from 21st may until 27th may 2009.

my centralised training will be from 14th to 24th may at the Main Kampus, Shah Alam and my game will be from 25th to 27th of may 2009.

what about my PALAPES a.k.a ROTU?
*(Pasukan Latihan Pegawai Simpanan/Reserve Officer Trining Unit)

OK..

ROTU Mid-Year Military Training will be held from 23rd May until 30th May 2009. Yes, it somehow will be clashed with MASUM. But i am trying my best to escape frm the training for the remaining three days. I want to get back home immediately after i finish my game on the 27th.

fingers crossed, i hope that i will be able to convince the Officers to allow me not to go for the Military Training konon2 "mewakili UITM ke MASUM "and hopefully with a medal (dont know yet wheter it would be a gold, silver or bronze) would be a credit for me to escape from the Military training. and i want to use the remaining days to spend on my holidays!!!!



i hope that i will able to spend the entire holiday. but with "Getting to Know You" which will be going to take place on the 25th of july, somehow i feel like i will have to spend my holidays preparing for that welcoming activities... yes.. i'l be sacrificing my holiday again............

enough said. i have to stop whining because nobody forces me to do what i am doing right now.. it's my own choice and i have to face it.

million credits to my family (Sir Fadzil, Kakngah, Ami and especially my lovely Che' yah!)
for their understanding and supports..

sory abah for not spending enough time to help you out with the chores..
sory Che' Yah for making you counting the day ur son will be leaving home and waiting patiently
for him to get back... with bruises, and cuts, most of the time..
sory kakngah for not able to go hang out with you..
sory ami for not able to go joging, futsal and watch football matches with you..
thank you and sory for everything!


and to all my dear friends..
-enjoy your holiday to the fullest!
-do activities, go to work or anything that makes you happy..
-family first! do spend your precious time with your family members... go out, or do activities together.
-wish for my luck! doa2... huhu... 8D

happy hols! have a great one! miss you guys!!!

2 comments:

  1. Sesibuk-sibuk hal dunia, jangan lupa yang paling penting; usaha untuk akhirat.

    :)

    Happy hols.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup... i'allah, i will, thanx 4 the reminder azie.

    hapy hols to u too..
    8D

    ReplyDelete