Monday, April 27, 2009

tagged! " you are now, activated!" (Aria's voice)

This is my first mission assigned by master Farzen...
sory master for the late completion .. please don't fail me master...

The rules are simple.
~Use Google Image to search the answers to the questions below. Then you must choose a picture in the first page of the results, and post it as your answer. After that tag 6 people...




i am:

i really want to go:


to watch the Red Devils LIVE at The Theatre of Dreams!!

my favourite place:



i love to take a long shower especially after my training
(and i really want a shower room like this!!!!!)

my favourite drink:




would be my very own homemade juice!!
(so that i can experiment and blend anything i want!!)




my favourite food:

(sigh...) here comes the toughest part... i just love foods... i eat almost everything... from malay kampung cuisine, masakan minang, western, indian delicacies, chinese, italian, mediterranean n recently baru blajar makan sushi(thanx to nabil and pana) hm.. ok, hm.. i have to decide now or else master farzen will fail me..



kampung delicacies!!! complete with ulam2!!!

my favourite colour:




would probably red... but i don't mind putting on any colour... but wait!

pink? errr... aaa... mybe not really suits me kot.... since i'm dark kan.. ;-p

my favourite show:

i don't really watch tv recently.. the only tv show that i watch here in shah alam would only be all the football matches especially when the red devils are in action! but back at home, here's are some programs that i love to watch if i don't go anywhere and especially when i feel like i just want to spend my precious+extended holiday at home. baring2 on my couch,with tv remote control on my chest, drinks on my right(milk, cofee, tea,my very own homemade juice or anyting) wahh... gile best...



and more...

My Hobbies:








and sleeping...

my wishes:




duit banyak!!! so that i can buy things that i want...
(giler duniawi... astaghfirullahalazim.. *lol*)

2 comments:

  1. I love watching Mythbusters and Dirty Jobs too!
    and i didnt know that u like pink?? Hahaha nak bgtau cqin ngan diana pasni.
    Oh and the last pic. I dont think u got that from Google. Isnt that ur own hand?? Haaa, kantoii mana dapat duit banyak sgt ni aa?

    ReplyDelete
  2. mythbusters and Dirty jobs mmg sgt best!
    whoa!!! no!! i don't like pink..
    eh, gambaq tu seriusly from google la... fuh.. those were not mine la.. klw btui... mmg best gila...

    ReplyDelete